The Art of Living Happy with Pam Robinson, IHA Director
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Pam Robinson in this lecture series on learning how to use creativity to heal. These four (1-hour) classes will teach you how to access your creative genius, let go of fear and anxiety, and increase levels of self-awareness. You will practice principles of emotional self-reliance and come to understand the power of "visioneering."
Here’s what’s on the palette for you with “THE ART of LIVING HAPPY”:
- Learn the difference between personal process and creative process.
- Understand the difference between productive, procrastination, and self-sabotage.
- Engage in healthy practices of self-care through PLAY.
- Access the power of passion and the parts of you that hold the secrets about what makes you happy.
- Learn to harness the power of creativity and move to greater levels of happiness and purpose in your life.
- Discover the secrets of how to embrace nature, beauty, and creativity to increase feelings of self-esteem, personal power, and joy.
This class includes a weekly check-in with your facilitator, one Integrative Processing Technique (IPT) session, a workbook, a 30-day challenge, and a FREE gift!
Classes are held on campus or can be attended online via Zoom web conferencing for distance learners.